Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Stamp Clubs start in January!

If you live in the Dallas area, I would love to have you join one of my stamp clubs! Each month we meet and make at least 2 projects. We have lots of fun and make awesome projects.

I currently have openings in the following clubs:

2nd Monday (meets at 7:00 pm)

2nd Friday (meets at 7:00 pm)

3rd Friday (meets at 10:00 am)

4th Monday (meets at 7:00 pm - only 1 spot open)



*We meet once each month for 12 months. Each member is asked to bring their own adhesive and scissors. I have all other supplies here for you.

*Each member is asked to place a minimum $20 order at each club. In return, each member will be assigned one month to be the "hostess." The monthly hostess is responsible for snack that month. She also gets all the hostess rewards from all orders placed at her club that month. That means free stamps for you!!

Please contact me to save your spot for clubs starting in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment