My Friday morning stamp club does a recipe swap each month, and this is one of the 6 x 6 recipe cards I came up with. It's a delicious recipe for champagne punch, made with Jello! If you look closely, you can see bubbles that I embossed (white on white) for the background. I also embossed the New Year's stamp (white embossing on black cardstock). This stamp is only available through Jan. 4!!
Supplies (all Stampin' UP!) (order 24/7 here):
- Basic Black cardstock; #106532
- Whisper White cardstock; #106529
- White Organza ribbon; #114319
- A Brand New Year stamp set; #116838 available only through Jan. 4!
- Circle Circus stamp set; #115778
- White embossing powder; 109132
- Versamark; #102283
- Heat tool; #100005
- Powder Pals tray; #102197