Wednesday, February 10, 2010

VALENTINES FOR SCHOOL

Here's a sample of the treats my daughters and I are making for their school Valentine's.  They're little sucker wrappers with a hole in the middle to let the treat show.  The words around the hole say "I am a sucker for you!  Super easy to make - I just made 50!
And if you don't have the "I (heart) Hearts" stamp set yet, you need it!  Not only do some of the proceeds go help the people in Haiti, but the little "love" stamp matches the new Mini-heart punch perfectly!!  Love it!


Stamps:  Whoo's your Valentine?, I (Heart) Hearts
Paper:  Real Red cardstock (cut at 6" x 2 1/4" and scored at 2 1/2 & 3 1/2"), Whisper White cardstock (2 1/16" x 2 1/16" square)
Inks:  Real Red Classic, Basic Black Classic
Misc:  Ticket Corner punch, Red 1/4" gingham ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1/8" hand held punch, Mini-Heart punch (my favorite!!), heart shaped lollipop.

No comments:

Post a Comment