Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sale Ends Wednesday (Nov. 28) & a FREEBIE!







Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza Sale!  Here are some of my favorite Sale Items:

Brights DSP pack = 20% off!
More Merry Messages (the BEST Christmas greetingstamp) = 25% off
Northern Flurry Embossing Folder = 25% off
Sweet Pressed Cookie stamps = 30% off!
3 In-Color Ribbon bundle = 30% off
Rhinestone jewels = 30% off!
Tabletop Paper Cutter (my FAVE!!) = 30% off
1" square punch = 30% off!
Blossom Petal punch= 30% off
Come to Bethlehem stamp set = 50% off!!!!!!!!
MDS2 and MDS 2+ = 50% off!!!!

See all items HERE!

Big and small orders welcome!  For home delivery, order at my website.  You can also order Clearance Rack items to your online order.

Save some $$ on shipping by having me order for you and ship to my house.

All orders (today & tomorrow ONLY) of $50 or more will get $10 in Hostess Rewards (free stuff!!).

Please contact me with any questions:  denise@gostampit.com

Thanks so much!


denise :)
 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment