Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Vellum Flower card





I have SU's Vellum Cardstock to thank for my SU career.....I signed up 9 years ago so I could order it anytime I wanted!  It's great to use for journaling in scrapbooks, and I ran it through my computer for that reason all the time!  Well, I still love it, and think it makes great flowers as well.

This is a card we made at my last stamp-a-stack.  The pretty Crumb Cake paper in the back is from the "Natural Composition" pack on page 150 in the catalog.  I used a little sponge and White craft ink to make it look a little softer. 

Stamp:  Express Yourself (Hostess)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, White Craft
Paper:  Cardstocks (Soft Sky, Natural Composition, So Saffron, Whisper White, Vellum), Subtles DSP Stack (130135)
Misc:  White Candy Dot, Itty Bitty punch pack, paper piercer & guide, sponge.

Order this and more at www.gostampit.stampinup.net!


thanks!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment