Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack #1!





Time is running out to register for my Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack #1!!  We'll be making the three cards above (4 of 3 designs for a total of 12 cards).  Class includes all supplies, instruction, envelopes & light snacks.  

You can come to one or all of my Christmas Card SAS's.  Dates will be:  August 24, September 28, October 19, November 16, & December 7 or 14 (depends on possible conflict).  We'll make different cards each time.

Cost is a minimum $35 Stampin' Up! catalog order.  If you order at least $50, I'll give you $10 in freebies of your choice! 

What:  Christmas Card SAS #1, we'll make 12 cards (4 of 3 designs).
Where:  Denise's house, Frisco, TX (please ask for directions)
When:  Saturday, August 24, 9:00 am - Noon
Cost:  Minimum $35 SU catalog purchase.  Free $10 shopping spree with a minimum $50 order!!  :) Includes all cut supplies and use of my stamps & inks.  Snacks provided as well.
RSVP:  Please by Sunday, August 18


Card Kit by Mail option:  $35, includes all cut papers & other supplies for 12 cards (can be just 1 design or any combo to equal 12).  Also includes postage.  NOT INCLUDED:  Stamped images, per SU! policy.  I will give you a supply list and a .pdf with instructions.  You may order the stamps & inks on my SU! website, or use alternate stamps.


I hope you can join me then or participate in the "..by Mail" option!

Thanks for stopping by!

denise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment