Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September Blog Hop!


It's Blog Hop time!!  


This month we are featuring the Build a Banner kits on pages 30 - 31 of the Holiday catalog.  But you can make more than banners with these kit!  I started with the basic kit (#133507) and added pieces of the Chrismas kit (#132697) to create my card:




I couldn't decide if I liked the Bermuda Bay mat or the white mat....write and let me know which one you like!  :)

Ok, time to hop over to Linda's blog or hop back to Jessica's blog.  You'll also have a chance to see Sami's, Caren's, and Ronna's samples!!
Click here to go to Linda's blog:
Click here to go back to Jessica's blog.


9 comments:

  1. beautifully done, Denise! I can't decided which color I like better either, they're both so cute!
    So is the striped piece the canvas banner? I would love to know what materials you used on your project, would you mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    Yes, it's the striped template with Smoky Slate ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Such a cool way to make a background for it! Can not wait to try it....oohhh even for my Halloween cards....Great inspiration and thanks for creating our Monthly Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote Bermuda Bay. Cute card, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like the Bermuda Bay mat. Really ties in the Rosette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another vote for Bermuda Bay and a creative way to use up odd or leftover pennants after making a banner. I didn't even think about using them for a card! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! I was thinking the white would win....but you are all right. The darker color makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing. You really think outside of the box! Oh, and Bermuda Bay!!

    ReplyDelete