Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Stamp-a-Stack


Thanks to everyone who showed up on Friday night for my last Stamp-a-Stack of 2013!  We had a great time, and I think these are some of my favorite cards this year!




The top card was inspired by something Mary Fish made, but I switched it up a bit.  The greeting is from "Christmas Messages" in the Holiday catalog.

The second card actually is much prettier IRL, because I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the trees, which are from the "Lovely as a Tree" stamp set. The greeting is from the December Paper Pumpkin kit.

The bottom card is embossed with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  Then I embossed the greeting (from Greetings of the Season) and snowflake (from Festive Flurry) with Pool Party embossing powder. I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest.

Thanks for checking in!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment