Thursday, May 15, 2014

May Stamp-a-Stack!






I hope you can join me next week for May's Stamp-a-Stack of cards class!  This time we are making all birthday cards  (12 total, 4 of 3 designs).  These are good for guys, gals, kids...anyone!  And the "theme" is Summer Nautical because I'm using Stampin' Up!'s "High Tide" designer paper.  Love the fresh fun colors!!

What:  Stamp-a-Stack of Cards class (12 cards, 4 of 3 designs)

When:  Wednesday, May 21  10:00 am OR 6:30 pm

Where:  Denise's house, Frisco (please ask for directions)

Cost:  $25 for the class.  If you place a $50 SU! or South Hill Designs order, you get the class for FREE!  (PLUS, each $50 order gets to choose $10 in freebies of your choice!)

** cost includes all supplies, instructions, envelopes to complete 12 cards.  You just need to bring adhesive and snips.

RSVP:  PLEASE no later than Sunday, May 18

It's going to be fun!!!  I hope you can join me then!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment