Saturday, August 30, 2014

Lunch Time Stampin'!


Happy Saturday, everyone!  I've been busy the past week organizing my office so I can start creating fantastic Holiday projects for y'all!  I've also posted the schedule for the rest of the year on my SU webstore (www.gostampit.stampinup.net).  Hope you can join me for one or more class soon!

One new class I'm offering is a "lunch time stampin' class" every 1st Friday of the month.  The first one meets this coming Friday, September 5.  Here are the 2 cards you will make:




Here are the deets:

What:  September Lunch Time Stampers.  I'll show you how to make these 2 beautiful cards.

When:  Friday, September 5 11:00 - 1:00

Cost:  $5 supply fee ($10 if you want to make 2 sets, etc.)

Where:  Denise's house (please ask for directions)

RSVP:  Please by Wednesday, Sept. 3


This class is simple and fun and affordable for everyone!!  Hope you can join me then!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment