Thursday, October 16, 2014

October Project Life Class - Thanksgiving!!




Oh, my goodness....I sure hope you can attend my October Project Life class because these are the. cutest. projects. ever!  Ok, I may be a little biased, but really, I think each of these 5 projects are super adorable!!!!

If you didn't come to the Halloween class last month, you will need to order the Seasonal Snapshot PL kit and the Accessory Pack ($30.80) for both.  Then the class itself is $15.  (the kit needs to be purchased through me for this class).

Ok, here are the details:

What: Thanksgiving PL class (5 adorable projects:  two cards, scrapbook page, treat holder, framed "art" piece)

When:  Saturday, October 25, 10:00 - Noon

Where:  Denise's house (please ask for directions)

How much:  $15 for the class, (plus $30.80 for the PL kit & PL accessory pack)


       Seasonal Snapshot PL Kit                                              Seasonal Snapshop Accessory Pack


RSVP:  Please by Monday, October 20


I can't wait!  Hope you can join me then.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment