Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Favorite Sale-a-Bration item!






Sale-a-Bration is entering it's final few days, so I wanted to share my favorite item with you before it was too late for you to get it!

Ok, my favorite SAB 2015 is the Sheer Perfection Vellum pack.  You get 24 sheets of 6" x 6" printed vellum (2 of 12 designs).

The card above was used using a 2" x 5 1/2" strip of the butterfly print.  To color, I just used my Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding, and Wild Wasabi markers and colored on the back of the vellum.  The butterfly was stamped on our vellum cardstock with the Papillon Potpourri stamp and punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch.  Very easy but so elegant!


To get your free paper pack, place a minimum $50 order HERE or contact me to place the order for you.  Better hurry!  Offer ends March 31!


No comments:

Post a Comment