Monday, August 17, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saves the Day!






Ok, honestly, Paper Pumpkin used to be hit or miss.  Some were great and some weren't so great.......and I have way too many orange boxes piling up in my craft room.  But I think the recent kits have been better and the one from May saved my skin today!  See, it's been a day of cleaning, running kids around, laundry, & grocery shopping.  And I'm tired.  But it's my son's birthday and I HAVE to make a card for him and wrap his present in some sort of creative/crafty way.  I looked on Pinterest for some quick & clever idea, but everthing involved getting supplies out, measuring & cutting paper, etc.  That's when the Paper Pumpkin light bulb went off in my head!  So I dug the May box out of the pile and whipped up this cute card & gift bag in about 10 minutes!  Wowza!  EVERYTHING I needed was already in the box just waiting for me to put it together!

Thank you, Paper Pumpkin!  I'm so happy with the card and the gift bag, and I didn't spend much time at all making them - and I can honestly say they were hand made!

Whew.....

If you would like to try Paper Pumpkin (I've seen the upcoming kits and they are AWESOME!), just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "join now."  (...and please tell them I sent you!)

You'll even get 1/2 off your first 2 months!!




Questions?  Just ask me and I'll be happy to help.  The Paper Pumpkin may save your skin one day too!!

Thanks!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment