Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day Bonus!!



Leap year only comes once every 4 years, so why not celebrate with a special?

*Get an extra Sale-a-Bration item with each $50 SU catalog order!



To get your 2 SAB items:

1.  Place a $50 order at my SU store now through February 29 (www.gostampit.stampinup.net), and order your first FREE SAB item with that order.

OR,

Email your order to me by Monday, February 29, and I'll place your order for you.  Make sure to include your choice for your 1st SAB item.


2.  Email, text or call me with your 2nd FREE SAB choice and I'll send it to you directly.

* Stamp club orders do not qualify, sorry.
* Place a $100 order and get 4 SAB sets for free, etc!  (free hostess freebies with a $150 or more order, too!)


 
                                               See SAB items here!                        3 NEW SAB items, too!




Feel free to contact me with your order, or with any questions!
email:  denise@gostampit.com
cell/text:  972-523-7307



Offer good on orders placed through Denise Sullivan, SU Demonstrator.
Offer good now through Monday, February 29, 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment