Monday, June 12, 2017

Coffee Cafe Bundle



New Coffee Cafe Items!!





One of my favorite pages in the new SU catalog is 31, oh, and 32....because that's where all the delicious Coffee Cafe products are!!  I didn't think I wanted any of it, until I opened the pack of dsp - love at first sight!!

So of course I had to design an irresistible project for my stamp club ladies, one featuring a Starbuck's gift card!!

The piece de resistance is the coffee sleeve framelit.  It has little corrugations (is that a word?) that make it look AND feel like a  real coffee sleeve!  L.O.V.E.!!

Ok, well, if you need this set, you can order it by contacting me, or you can order online HERE!  If you order it to make this cute project, just let me know and I'll send you the tutorial (once I write it up, of course).

Make sure and check out some of the other new stuff in my online shop, too!  And there's a Clearance Rack for my bargain hunter friends.

Thanks for stopping by!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment