Monday, June 18, 2018

Girl's Morning/Night Out





You're invited to my June Girl's Night Out....and I'm adding a morning class, so it's also the June Girl's Morning out!  It features the April 2018 Paper Pumpkin kit (You are my Anchor).  Everyone will get an entire refill kit, which includes everything except the stamp set & mini ink pad.

PLUS, you take home everything we don't use in the class!

Here's what you'll make:
- 5 gift cards with envelopes in a cute little box
- 4 full size cards with envelopes
- mini scrapbook album
- 4 x 6 framed piece (frame included!)

You'll have full use of my stamp set & inks, and I'll have everything prepped for you that isn't in the kit.

Snacks too!!

What:  June Girl's Morning/Night Out Class
When: Friday, June 29  10:00 & 6:30
Where:  Denise's house in Frisco
Cost:  $30
RSVP:  Please by Wednesday, June 27

Hope to see you then!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment