Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Halloween Treat Box
Here is a treat box, perfect to hold gifts for your Halloween soirees!
Stamp: Trick or Tweet (147722)
Paper: Gorgeous Grape cs, Whisper White cs, Pumpkin Pie cs, Toil & Trouble dsp (147531), Back Foil Sheet (147898)
Ink: Memento Black, Blends (Basic Black Light, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate Light)
Misc: Layering Circles framelits, Spooky Bats Punch (148014), Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Black Organdy Glittered Ribbon (147897)
1. Cut 2" strip of dsp. Score at 5 1/2 & 6 1/4. Punch both ends with Tag Topper.
2. Cut Pumpkin Pie box 5 3/4 x 3 1/2. Score long sides at 3/4". Turn and score at 2 1/2 & 3 1/4.
3. Cut short score lines up to opposing score lines and fold all in to make a box.
4. Wrap dsp strip around box and adhere. Tie at top with 8" piece of ribbon.
5. Stamp elephant on 2 3/8 white cut out circe. Color as shown. Adhere to coordinating scalloped circle framelit.
6. Stamp greeting, cut out and adhere as shown.
7. Punch out bats & adhere as shown.
*NOTE: you might want to fill box with candy before tying it all up. :)