Wednesday, June 3, 2020

New Catalog Projects!


Place a minimum $25 order now through Saturday, June 6, and I'll send you a kit to make these cards!

Place a $100 order and I'll include a pack of the Gilded Gems!

Place a $150 or more order and you get the kit plus 10% hostess rewards!




Here are the projects I featured on my FB Live today!  If you aren't a member of my Go Stamp It VIP page, contact me and I'll add you to the group.  :)

Sunflower card:
Stamp & dies:  Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle
Papers:  Thick White cs (8 1/2 x 5 1/2), Balmy Blue (3 3/4 x 5), Whisper White (3 x 5), Daffodil Delight (cut out sunflower base), Bumblebee (cut out sunflower detail), Old Olive (2 leaf bases), Garden Green (leaf detail), Early Espresso (flower center), Crumb Cake scrap, Shaded Spruce for the fern
Misc:  Greenery Embossing Folder, Gilded Gems

Hello card:
Stamp & dies:  Forever Fern Bundle, Stitched Rectangle dies (1 1/2 x 3 die)
Papers:  White notecard, Whisper White (4 5/8 x 3), scrap of Just Jade for the greeting, Forever Greenery DSP, Shaded Spruce for the fern
Ink:  Pretty Peacock

I even have a video for you!  Sorry it's rotated....I'm still learning.  :) See it here! 





No comments:

Post a Comment