Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Creative Escape Time!

 


You're invited to a weekend filled with crafting, shopping, and fun!  Join me and my friend Amy for 3 relaxing days in Waco, TX.  We will have several planned projects for you, and you can bring your own to work on, too....PLUS, enjoy all the shopping of the Magnolia Silo District! More shopping and restaurants will nearby as well.

Space is limited, so sign up soon!  
 

*Note:  If I (Denise) am your SU demonstrator, please register with me.

    If Amy is your SU demonstrator, please register with her.
 

What:  Creative Escape with Amy & Denise 

Where:  Hampton Inn & Suites Waco-South (click to see directions & blocked rooms information)

When:  March 24 - 26 (Friday - Sunday)

Cost for retreat:  $175 (Does not include overnight accommodations. Click on hotel link above to reserve a room.)
 

(cash & checks also welcome)

 Cost includes:
- supplies & instructions for 3 "classes"
- Friday night Stampin' Bingo (with projects & prizes!)
- 2 dinners (bkfst included with hotel stay)
- Swag Bag
- ...and more!
 

Questions? Just cell/text me (972-523-7307), or email me at denise@gostampit.com.

I hope to see you there!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment