Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Saturday Stampin' Fest!

 




Saturday Stampin' Fest 2024!

Saturday, January 13

*January Stamp Clubs, plus

*New Spring SU Catalog Launch, plus

*Retired Items Sale, plus

*Snacks & Specials!

This event is for everyone - stamp clubbers & non-stamp clubbers!

Come celebrate the New Year & the new Stampin' Up Spring catalog with me!  

I'm combining January's stamp club and the traditional Open House I hold every January.

Stamp Club members may pay their $50-year supply fee and will receive an EXTRA Sale-a-Bration item!

Non-club members are welcome make the club projects for a $10 supply fee.

I'll have retired items for sale and a new catalog "special" promotion!

What:  Saturday Stampin' Fest

When:  Saturday, January 13 10:00 - 1:00 (come & go event)

Where:  Denise's house in Frisco (please ask for directions)

RSVP:  Please by January 7

**Questions?  Please feel free to ask!

**Interested in joining stamp club?  I have spots available, so just contact me to join!

Hope to see you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment